To make your website visible to the world, it needs to be hosted on a Web Hosting server.
On the surface, many services offer web hosting and they all appear to be the same, providing unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email support, and 24/7 customer service. But in reality if your hosting company is not backed by professional hardware and secure infrastructure, then your website information could become distorted and experience slow loading times. We’ve made it easier for our clients to host their websites on the web by offering our own hosting packages that are guaranteed to make your website run faster, smoother, and more efficiently
Standard Paid Hosting
Our standard paid hosting plans range from economy hosting to eCommerce hosting. Prices vary and can be $24.99 up to several hundred dollars depending on the amount of storage and bandwidth desired. We highly recommend our $49.99/month Managing Hosting Plan. We take care of everything by setting up your email addresses, constantly monitoring servers, setting up FTPs, updating databases and much more. Clients under this plan are also allotted 2 simple revisions to their website per month. If you’d like to replace a picture or a text, then it’s free of charge.
Additional services we offer:
- Green Hosting packages, which servers are now 130% wind powered
- All Linux based servers, LAMP
- Automatic Weekly Off-Site Data Backups
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Free Website Transfer, Domain Transfer, MySQL Transfer, Script Transfer for new accounts
- WebMail Access: Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube
- Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support
- 24/7/365 Server Monitoring
A domain name is the address that helps people find your website online. It is what your customers type in the browser’s address bar to visit your website on the Internet. In order for your website to function, your domain name also needs to be hosted and connected with your web hosting.
We provide you with domain name hosting and will even help you choose a good domain name that reflects your brand.
Here are some tips on choosing the perfect domain name:
- Reflects your business name or the main focus of your brand
- Unique and memorable – one that is easy to say, remember and spell.
- Avoid unnecessary or ambiguous letters, numbers, and hyphens.