Pay-Per-Click Advertising is an internet model in which advertisers only pay when a user clicks on their advertisement. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market, based on location, demographic, and much more. When a user types a keyword or phrase that matches an advertiser’s keyword list or views a webpage with relevant content, the advertisements may be displayed. The key here is to find which relevant keywords and/or phrases will drive the most traffic to you at the best price. Our experience in the PPC world will be beneficial to you because we will ensure the best use of your marketing budget, so that you receive only relevant customers.
We offer flexible options on a percentage of marketing spend fee or hourly rates. We are not a “set it and forget it” PPC services company. We are not a volume-driven service that provides mediocre service. We don’t just send you an automated report without an explanation. We’re going to stay with you the entire way and continually try to improve the campaigns so that the results will get better each day.
Our expert consultants will coach your team on effective PPC management, helping you avoid mistakes made by countless other professional management teams. Our services include an assessment of your online marketing efforts and a regular review of your performance to ensure you’re receiving the maximum benefit from your advertising dollars and marketing budget.
On average, about 10% of website visitors will convert into customers. But that doesn’t mean that the other 90% is completely out of reach. What will we do to try and get your website in front of as many eyes as possible? We will continue to change and revamp campaigns so that we can engage audiences that see your message and make them click on it and become a lifelong customer.
We truly take the time to gain in-depth knowledge about your business, niche, and competitive market. It is only after we have a complete understanding of your situation that we’ll create your PPC strategy. Then, we’ll develop a list of relevant, long-tail keywords for your pay-per-click campaigns to gain you a competitive advantage with optimized ad copy and PPC landing page strategies. Most importantly, we’ll only focus on the most relevant keywords and phrases that actually have to do with your business. Finally, we’ll monitor the performances of the individual campaigns, ads, and landing pages until you are completely satisfied with the results.
AND YES, WE ARE A GOOGLE CERTIFIED PARTNER.